Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Back to the Keyboard….





After a rather long break (apologies) I am officially back in front of the keyboard, with lots of product reviews, tips, and general information to bring to you all!!

First of all I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year, I hope it was a fabulous one, and heres to 2014!

I am so excited about 2014, and the endless opportunities that it may bring! A few of which are already in the pipelines, which will be bringing great things I'm hoping :)

Having a couple of weeks off has meant that my bedroom is now full of new items, that need to be spoken about, bragged about and brought to you guys, so that you can follow suit and purchase them, as they are truly must haves!!!

Moisturisers, cleansers, mascaras, lip balms, etc etc I will be reviewing today, but I will stagger them over the next couple of days so you all get chance to read them, and you aren't overwhelmed with blogs and reading! :)

I feel very positive about this upcoming year, and after having received a lovely email this morning from a fellow makeup artist about the inspiration I provide her with, its given me more of a reason to push and strive for my dreams this year! :) 2014 bring it on!!!

Lots of Love

Alex

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment