Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Miracle BB Cream!!!

I never wear a lot of makeup unless I'm going on a night out, and even then I still don't wear huge amounts! I also find that with working outdoors, my skin feels the affects of all weather conditions, which isn't ideal if the result of the harsh weather conditions is a nasty rash :(

BB Cream is a lovely alternative to foundation, its light, hydrating and provides you with enough coverage, although I haven't found one that I completely loved until now…

I got sent this item from a company called Janiro, alongside another of their products which is also amazing, which is a 'marvel gel'. The range is called Ginvera Green tea, there are a few products within the range, which I am desperate to try!

The BB Cream suits all skin tones, it sits on the skin so effortlessly, and provides ultimate coverage! It hydrates the skin, and gives you a youthful glow. Its light yet provides the coverage of a foundation…what I'm trying to say is it could easily replace your existing foundation!

Results: Natural flawless coverage resulting in an even tone and visibility more radiant skin.

  • Revitalizes skin with Green Tea Extract to nourish skin and protect complexion against free radical damage and helps prevent the formation of dark spots.
  • Allantoin, Ginseng and Angelica to encourage cell renewal and revitalize skin, resulting in visibly fairer and more radiant skin
  • Formulated with SPF 30/PA++ to protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays, preventing premature ageing, wrinkles and fine lines
  • Light velvety non greasy texture, creates a flawless radiant finish that conceals imperfections, enlarged pores and evens out the skin tone.
  • Provides natural and flawless coverage for a long lasting matte finish
  • Specially formulated with a nano fine texture to allow easy spreading and application, resulting a more natural look
  • Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to provide all day hydration for soft, supple skin

The Marvel Gel is an exfoliant that leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh, clean and clear! The affects are noticeable after one use. The fact it contains green tea says it all, its GOOD for your skin! Now there is one teeny downside, it is slightly expensive, but a little does go an extremely long way! 

The cost of the BB Cream is £18.00 but I would rather spend that bit more, and be happy with the results, than spend say £7 on one that I would use a couple of times, decide isn't for me, and then it would remain almost full at the bottom of my makeup kit! GREATTTT Also as i said before, this product is good enough to replace your foundation, which I pay 20 something pounds for…Im considering making the change to this product, as it benefits your skin not only on how it looks externally but also how it is maintained and looked after internally!!

I'd recommend giving these products a go, they truly are amazing! I will be purchasing mine next pay day :)


If you decide to purchase! Let me know how it works for you!!

Lots of Love

Alex

xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment