Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Bobbi Brown Sample reviews!

Helloooo Lovelys!

I recently made some purchases on Bobbi Browns website and they were doing an amazing offer of spend over £50 and get 3 free samples! With Blogging now being something very much on my agenda daily I saw this as a perfect opportunity for another blog! :)

I'd purchased my items, was heading to the checkout at which point I got the opportunity to pick three samples... It was between mascaras x 2 a cleansing oil and a lip gloss! Now I don't particularly wear gloss solely on it's own, I sometimes team it up with lipstick to add extra lustre, but I went for the mascaras and the cleansing oil!






The mascaras were an Everything Mascara, and Lash Glamour Extreme mascara,  now for me and this may only apply to me but I really do not appreciate the plastic wand mascaras, although I did try it out for the purpose/benefit of this blog! 





The plastic mascara, Lash Glamour extreme, wand was great, it lengthens lashes and it separated them, no clumps were present it was brilliant! But I personally just don't like working with the plastic wands, call me old fashioned but I find the brush wands with fibres on to be more suited to mascara application, but that may just be me! 






The other mascara, the Everything Mascara, the one I prefer to work with did just as good as job as the other, these mascaras both provided me with lengthy black lashes, but still not the curl I am desperate for! Now this will be partly due to the fact my eyelashes are stubborn and won't curl, I really need to get my hands on some heated curlers!

But as mascaras go! They were good! Although I shall be sticking to my scandal eyes mascara! This is my all time fave! I love it! 






My favourite item of the three which I will be purchasing in full size is the cleansing oil! This product is a rare find! It's so luxurious, and lovely! Leaving your skin feeling just perfect! 

You apply the oil, from the sample i'd say 10 ish drops, from full sized bottle, 2 pumps? Making sure your face and hands are dry, massage the oil into your face, working the oil into your lashes to bring off any eye makeup! Once you feel you have removed all of the makeup, wash it away with warm water and tadaaaaa you will be makeup free!

This stuff is like magic! It's so lovely, smells lovely, and it didn't leave my face feeling oily at all! It just left it feeling smooth, soft, clean and fresh! I then applied my silver serum, mentioned in my previous blog, and then my day/night moisturiser! 

I would 100% recommend the cleansing oil! And I will definitely be trying other items from their skin care range... But mascara wise I shall be sticking with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes for now! 

Hope you enjoyed! Any questions feel free to ask! 

Lots of love

Alex
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment