Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Skin Shops Skin Miracles….

When I was sent these products I was so excited to finally have a skin care regime…

I have to admit before my blogging kicked off I was terrible, makeup wipes used to do me, and I would rarely moisturise, my skin needed minimal maintenance, but I figured I needed to up my game, and actually invest in a skin care routine to hopefully slow down the ageing process, that I think I have now fallen into…

Skin Shop offer a wide range of skin care products, for all ages and all skin types!




I received the Kalme Range, which I have loved using!!!

I received a cream cleanser, a daytime moisturiser, a daytime defence serum, a nightime moisturiser, an eye gel, a lip balm, and my favourite product of all, A Silver Serum!!! Already sounds fantastic doesn't it…I also received some Caviar Face Masks, which I treated myself to last friday night, and they were incredible!!!




So the Cream cleanser, I used after wearing makeup from a night out and face makeup it shifted, eye makeup it shifted but didn't get rid of completely, once I had applied more it did eventually budge the mascara and eyeliner/shadow, but ultimately it wasn't as successful as some of the other makeup removers I have used…I then tried it, with removing general day to day minimal makeup and it did the job just fine! It left my skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated! For those of you not wearing much makeup, this is a great product that I think you will benefit from, and its aim is to reduce red ness which a lot of us suffer with especially over the winter months, so its a great find for the winter months, and a product that you should definitely look into adding to your skin care regime….

Now that is the only negative thing I have to say about these products, the rest were incredible…




The daytime moisturiser was lovely! It was light, had a fresh scent, and really hydrated the skin, I work outside a lot and these products have really assisted my skin in fighting the cold! If you have oily skin, Id go for something a little less hydrating, as this gives my skin a sheen, and I have normal skin, but once the skin has had chance to absorb, it isn't noticeably 'sheeny' :) This is lovely on its own, but it can also be teamed up with makeup, providing you with a good base!





The serum that I received was also great, I get really dry bits around my nose in the winter, and this has completely stopped that! The serum sits nicely on top of the moisturiser, enhancing the look of your face once the products have completely absorbed! They leave you looking fresh faced, glowing, and healthy!





Now the night repair moisturiser I applied just before going to bed, I applied it generously to ensure maximum hydration of the skin whilst I was sleeping! This smelt so natural, quite earthy, I thought it resembled tea! But it felt so nice on the skin, its quite thick, but you can feel it working its magic! I applied this each night, and this is also aimed at relieving redness that our skin can develop in the colder months, and I have been so happy with the results!





Every night and every morning after moisturising I would apply the dry eye gel! This was light, cooling, and smelt fresh! This would really lift the eyes, making them feel bright, and awake! Use this after taking off your makeup after a night out, and it will really aid the repair of the skin after the mass use of makeup on them! :)





The other product I used which I was a bit apprehensive about was the Liquorice Lip Balm, Solely because I don't like liquorice, if you like liquorice you will love this balm! It makes your lips soooo smooth! It also boasts to prevent you from getting Cold Sores if you are prone to those! :) If you find yourself getting cold sores, especially in the winter, purchase this lip balm, which will assist in the prevention of those annoying sores that you would rather not be sporting throughout the year :)







Now my favourite product out of all of the ones listed, was the Silver Serum, I could write a blog solely on this product! I recommend it to everyone, no matter your skin type, your age, whatever! You need this product…It claims to fight the bad bacteria our skin produces, which produces spots and blemishes, and it promotes the good bacteria on our faces, that keep us looking youthful, healthy and glowing!

I applied this product whenever I could…I had a few blemishes prior to using this two weeks ago and now I am completely blemish free, I started to notice an immediate difference, and after 3 days I was mostly clear! Now I don't have bad skin…but this really aided the overall appearance of my face! My face appears smoother, my makeup is sitting better on my skin, I have a more flawless appearance without makeup! I would 1000% leave the house without makeup now!

I used this product, before applying each of my moisturisers in the morning and at night, after cleansing! Its light, fresh, smells divine, and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! Its a MUST have in your skin care regime!!






Now the final product was the Caviar Face Masks, I asked my friend if she would like to join me in a face mask, friday night session, and who would turn it down….not her!! :) Caviar Face masks were at the ready, we were makeup free and ready to apply our blue (avatar) face masks…They were slimy, in texture, and bright blue! They were easy to apply as they moved around to the shape of your face, moulding to the contours! We then lay there for half an hour, both experiencing different sensations, of cold, tingling etc..but the end results were amazing! We removed the masks, and our skin felt and looked instantly brighter! Fine lines (only 22) were less noticeable, and the overall appearance of our skin had improved!!! I then applied my silver serum…my night time moisturiser, and hopped into bed! I felt facially amazing!!! :)

These products are definitely ones I would recommend adding to your regimes…They have many products on their websites, as mentioned before, for different skin types! So if your looking for a different problem to be tackled be sure to check out the website…another benefit, all ingredients are natural! :)

So for me Skin Shop products should definitely be on your christmas lists!! :)

Thanks for reading,

Lots of Love

Alex

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment