Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

GlossyBox November!!xx


This months GlossyBox was full of absolutely great products!!!

The only one I haven't really got on with is the Nail Polish Remover Pads from Elegant Touch and that is simply because I'm a Gel Nails kinda girl!!! Although I did get my sister to try it out...so a review was still possible!!

Enjoy the read...

Yves Rocher France - Hand Cream

So the first product I'm going to look at is theee Yves Rocher hand cream..
Now I don't usually use hand cream as I don't particularly suffer with dry skin, or at least I didn't think I did, I have been using this hand cream everyday for the past 2 weeks sometimes twice a day and hellloooo baby soft skin! Apparently my hands weren't as soft as I thought prior to application of this wonder cream, but now they really are, and can I just touch on the smell...Its divine, I had to pull myself away from licking my hands several times, as with its cocoa and raspberry scent, I smelt very edible! I can 100% recommend this product especially over the coming months. I also made my Dad give it a try, as he is a builder and complains about having dry hands allll the time (YAWN) but he even said had it not been for its ever so feminine smell, he would use it more often, as it definitely improved the texture of his skin!

The full size tube is £1.75 and you can buy it from yves-rocher.co.uk 

If you suffer with dry hands, and you love the smell of chocolate go buy yours today! :) Edible and soft, great combination!!


Elegant Touch - Nail Polish Remover Pads

The next product inside this months box, was Nail polish remover pads by Elegant touch
These are great for on the go ladies, pop them in your bag, if your on the train or in a Cafe or staying over somewhere for the weekend/night, and your painting your nails, this handy compact tub will prove extremely useful.
Now as mentioned earlier I am a Shellac fanatic, purely because I used to nibble on my nails and I've found this is the only method that stops me! But I did get my sister to use them and she said that 'they do what they are supposed to do' - helpful! But I'm guessing what she meant was, they bring off the unwanted varnish, which is what we are trying to achieve. These pads contain extra vitamins and moisturisers to ensure your nails and cuticles feel super nourished! For those of you painting your nails often I suggest you get yourselves some of these...especially if you are also ladies of leisure and are off gallivanting to different places finding yourself in needs of polish remover.

These can be bought from some of our popular local beauty supplier shops, New Look, SuperDrug and Boots, for just £2

Vichy - Idealia Life Serum

The next product i'm going to review for you is by Vichy and its their Idealia Life Serum, the only negative thing I have to say about this is...there was not enough of it! The texture of my skin after using this serum was like silk! It was lovely! I also gave one to my mum to try and she had no doubts in agreeing with me, when I say that this really is a fab product! It instantly transformed the look of my skin, making it look hydrated, fresh and supple! It also smelt so yummy almost perfumed! The only downside was that the bottles really were too teeny, but if you were wanting to splash out on this product, which I may do every now and then as it is quite expensive... £29.50 for 30ml then you can buy it from Boots :)

Connock London - Kukui Eau de Parfum

Now last month we had Katy Perry's perfume in the box, and that was surprisingly nice, this months perfume was so so so good! I have never heard of the brand, Connock, and I hope not many other people have either, as I definitely feel it may be my new scent! *Don't like smelling the same as everyone else* :) This really was a lovely surprise, it has a 'sultry woody base' with romantic top notes of gardenia, Jasmine and Calla Lily. Calla Lily my favourite flower...No wonder it smelt so good, and I love it as much as I do....Its quite a strong scent, but one that will leave an impression on anyone that smells it!

To get yours visit Connock London and purchase the full size bottle of 100ml for £75, you wont regret it!

Emite Make Up - Micronized Eyeshadow - Dams

The final product in this months Glossybox, was one that I will get endless use from, and it is the favourite of the products so far for me...Its a MATTE Black eyeshadow by a company called Emite Makeup, never had I heard of it, but it has to be the best black eyeshadow I have ever used. I've used MAC, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Benefit etc etc and this is by far the best, the pigment is so deep and rich, its not a wishy washy black, its jet black! Its a dream!!! It truly is a must have shadow, and what makes it even better, its blendable! It also lasts for hoursssss...Get yours here today! for £16.80 Emite Makeup I Can't wait to try more from their range :)

This Glossybox was a treat to rummage through and review for you guys! I am so excited about the next one, I have extremely high hopes!! I recommend GlossyBox to any beauty Lover Get yours today!

I hope you have enjoyed this read...any questions/comments/feedback it is all welcome!

Thank youuu

Alex

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment