Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Absolute Must Have's













Concluding part 5 of 5 of the Must Have Items in your MakeUp bag.

The 5 Key Products that will be in my handbag, day and night over the coming months will be...
For the Face, I will be using, My BB Garnier Cream, which gives you the moisture needed when the cold sets in, it also provides you with the coverage required on a day to day basis!
I will also be using, the Springsheen/Peachykeen MAC blusher, which are both soft, and subtle yet giving you a youthful radiant glow, in these colder months.

The next absolute must have is your Scandal Eye's Mascara, lather those lashes, once, twice, three times if you feel the need, until you achieve the desired, volume and colour on them.
Now I'm going to cheat slightly, I'm going to use the same product in two different ways..versatile!!!

I'm going to use my Espresso MAC eye shadow, and line my upper lash line, using a blending brush to take off that sharp edge giving you a subtle smokey look, and you can also line the lower if you want to darken the eye a little more, and then taking the same angled brush, and the espresso shadow, I will define the brows! :)

My last Product that will 100% be in my MakeUp bag over the winter, is Cherish, this Lipstick, is one that can be worn everyday, on its own, obviously I would wear it with Mascara, but if you are looking for a little colour in the lips, and nothing else, then absolutely wear this!!

I will also be sneaking in my MAC balm, and my blistex tinted balm, depending on the mood I wake up in, in the morning, but I'm terrible when it comes to MakeUp, and this was a really difficult request for me, as I will always take more than one lipstick with me in my bag! Options ladies...Always have your options, keep them well and truly open :) May even sneak Craving in there aswell! ;)

Sooo get your hands on some BB cream, a peachy blusher, brown eyeshadow, Scandal eyes mascara, and a plum/brown lipstick! And you will be ready for winter :)

Enjoy Girlies...

Alexandra Louise
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment