Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Must Have Item's….



I've had my first blog request, 'The 5 must have items in the MakeUp bag' and I thought with autumn now very much here, and winter fast approaching, I'd move from the bright, bold, statement colours of summer, to the warm, neutral, subtle shades of winter!


I absolutely LOVE winter, it's my favourite time of the year, chunky knits, hats, gloves, scarf's, thick socks, just thinking about it makes my tummy feel all fuzzy!!! For the upcoming winter months, I feel that Plum/Aubergine, warm brown/purple tones will be big, especially in the lipstick department!I'm a sucker for a good lipstick! One that really contrasts with the rest of your MakeUp, Minimalistic eyes, and Plum lipstick...DIVINE. 


Soooo, I've been routing through my MakeUp collection to try and pick out these 5 must have autumn/winter products, and it was slightly difficult! But here is what I've come up with! Now not only can I talk for hours and hours, but apparently when it's something I'm interested in (know quite a bit about) I can write for hours aswell, so I plan to split each one of these essentials into there own separate blogs.

Therefore if you are only interested in one particular bit of the blog, you can feel free to skip ahead, however I recommend and would appreciate it if you did read it all :) (no pressure).


Blog Proposals...
1) Face
2) Cheeks
3) Eyes
4) Lips
5) Absolute Must Have's


For each blog, I plan to give 5 must haves for each facial region, and then I will pick my absolute 5 must haves from the short lists! :) Bare with me!


Soo to the first blog...Faces, enjoy reading and lets prepare together for the upcoming winter months! :) 


Alexandra Louise
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment