Me Blog Photo Reel Sweet Nothings Ask Me Get in Touch

Lip Must Have's







Part 4 of 5, of the 5 Must Have's

Lip's

As mentioned in previous Blogs, the look I will be sporting this winter, will be minimalistic eye MakeUp, with Plum/Brown lips! If you dare to join me, in warming up your MakeUp look this winter, then look into getting yourself, some of the below Must Have's..

This Blog will focus on not just Must Have's for the Plum, Winter look, but also Lip Must Have's in general!

First of all, Girls...to avoid dry lips which unfortunately I seem to develop every year, make sure you are prepared ahead of time, and stock up on some deep conditioning Lip Balm.
Vaseline is fine, but we can do better than that, if a plain lip balm is all you are after then I suggest carmex!

Now if you want a balm with a tinge of colour, which I believe to be an absolute MUST have this winter, my favourites were MAC tinted lip balms, but they have discontinued these. So after researching around, and trying different balms, I have come to love blistex' tinted lip balm. It leaves your lips soft with a flush of colour...stunning!


For the Ultimate Plum Lipstick, I've found this one, and it will be perfect for the look we are trying to achieve, it's called Craving, and its another MAC buy! Now when I say Plum, I don't mean dark Aubergine Plum, I mean soft Muted Brown Plum, its very different, a lot more natural, and definitely wearable during the day! :)


Other colours that I will be teaming with this look over the coming winter months, are Hue, and Cherish alsoMAC lipsticks. Hue is a very pale, soft beige colour, its very natural, but also very lovely to wear during the day to add lustre to your lips! Cherish is a brown lipstick, with a slight plummy tinge, the tinge of plum is hardly noticeable, it just adds depth to the colour!


All three shade of Lipstick will really compliment this MakeUp, its such a versatile look that it can be worn both during the day, and it can also be vamped up slightly for a night time look!


Other Lip Products I have come across that I believe to be suitable for such look are;
Accessorize Lipstick, Obsessed, and this trio of lipsticks from website, Cocosa


Lip Liners can also be used, and these create definition on the outer edge of the lip, you can even bring the colour down onto the lip itself, and then apply the lipstick of your choice, to get a really definitive shape, and deep colour.


But I think my Lip Must Have's for this winter, will be the Cherish Lipstick from MAC, which will give us the Tinge of Plum, alongside the brown, and I will also have to get my hands on a beige balm, these teamed with mascara, give a look that oozes natural beauty :) Truly beautiful...


A big lip trend that is heavily involved in the makeup industry at present is the 'ombre lip' and lip art in general, I will be doing a blog on both of these looks very soon!!!! Love LIPS!!!!


Final Blog from this Blog Marathon will follow...


Keep Reading,


Alexandra Louise
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment